Saturday, December 19, 2009

Catching UP

It's been a minute since I've updated and that's just not acceptable! There have been tons of exciting news and projects coming up for me lately. And I'm quickly realizing that it's so important to have a good group of friends that have my back and push me to new heights. It truly blows my mind when I think about some of the support I've gotten recently.

Here is the flyer I designed for my first time showing at Ayden Gallery. It's a huge step for me and I can not wait to show there and catch up with my Vancouver people! It was nice to have the opportunity to do the flyer for all these amazing artists.




















Another huge announcement for me has been the linking up with Damu the Fudgemunk's label called Redefinition Records! I'll be doing all sorts of art for their releases and hope to really build a relationship between the music and art. I'm a huge fan of Damu's music so this exactly the kind of thing I want to do with my art. There's a bit of info about it at The Find website.

I've done two more mixes over at 8track. These are bit more obscure and a little bit less hip hop based and show some of the different types of music I listen to(even though I'm a hip hop head most of the time).




Here's the images I used for the covers






































Awhile back I took part in a group show at Billy's Bistro in Victoria. The theme was mafia and I did my take on Lucky Luciano. It was fun to do something with a different subject matter and it challenged me a bit.




















And finally here a couple pics from the group show I did in Courtney. Thanks to Wallfarmers and Tarah!













































































I'll be back soon with some recent sketchbook scribbles.

No comments:

Post a Comment